One of this week's farmers market visits didn't include much produce (we had picked some up earlier in the week), but wow, the stuff we found is delicious! Here's what we got:
Farmers Market Friday (FMF) is about getting out to the farmers markets, finding fresh, local products and modeling a healthy lifestyle for the kiddos in our lives! See the end of this post to join the fun!
We decided to use the sausage, bagnetto and spice mix for a quick lunch for two. Here's what we used:
And here's what we did:
7. Let sausage rest, then cut in pieces and add to veggies/bagnetto mixture.
We realize that our sausage choice may not be the favorite for the kiddos in your life. If not, choose any other tasty, local, hormone-free, nitrate-free, antibiotic-free sausage instead. For less calories, include less oil or use chicken and/or turkey sausage. Add different or more veggies in addition or instead of the meat or the vegetables we chose!
Join the FMF Fun! ... and please follow these simple steps:
1. Share your farmers market finds, recipes, favorite things, ideas, tablescapes, etc. on your blog.
2. Link to your specific blog post(s), not your blog's main page.
3. Only link farmers market related posts (can include anything you found and used at farmers market!, but please nothing else).
3. Link back to Farmers Market Friday on the Kiddos a Go-Go blog (use our button too!). It's just nice :)
4. Buy local, eat fresh and model healthy living ... all while having fun with the kiddos!
Popular Blog Posts